Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Crispy Halloween snack!

Roasted pumpkin's seeds

Remember the Halloween pumpkin I made on Sunday? 

Double pleasure from making haloween pumpking - great decoration and healthy snack from leftovers ;)

From leftovers of pumpkin's inside I made simple easy crunchy snack! I know that Halloween is all about candies, chocolate and other sweet stuff, but I want to present some heathier alternative ;)

I selected pumpkin seeds from other leftovers. 

I dried seeds on a normal paper, didn't have baking paper at home

Rinsed it with water and let for the night to dry.
 

150 degrees and approximately 40 minutes in the oven - that is the time and temperature which your seeds will need to be crispy and tasteful

Next day I put seeds in the oven for about 40 minutes. From time to time I shaked seeds. 

Pumpkin seeds are rich zinc and lecitine

And that's all! What I get was a crispy snack, perfect for Halloween movie night!  
All natural and full in vitamins! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment