Saturday, October 20, 2012

Creamy chicken in champignons souse

Chicken and champignons - so popular ingredients which you can buy in every grocery shop

Today's dinner was simple and tastefull. I prepared chicken breast in creamy souse with champignons and served it with potatoes and blanched broccoli.

Cut chicken breast into small pieces and pre-fry it. I didn't use any oil for that. I seasoned chicken with salt, pepper, garlic and chilli.

Parboil champignons in a pot that they will let water. I used salt, pepper, oregano and basil for seasoning.

Let chicken cook in souse for about 10-15 minutes


After few minutes put preboiled champignons to the frying pan with chicken. 

I made souse from champignons water. I used water which was left in the pan after boiling champignons and add tablespoon of cream and teaspoon of wholegrain flour. I add this fluid to chicken and champignongs and leave it for 10 minutes that components can mixed together.

Ready to eat :)

Chicken was served with potatoes and blanched broccoli sprinkled with sesame seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment