Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tough week

Long story short, this have been a tough week for me. Emotionally, due to sickens of one of my beloved member in my family. 

 


No time for gym, but still I stick to my diet (80% of time) and managed to do 2 sessions of morning cardio. Plus lots of moving during days and Friday's double aerobic classes. Not bad. 

 


It was a great pleasure to visit a gym after a week absence! And it make my mood better :)

back&biceps today


I am finishing 12 weeks Labrada Lean Body program soon. I started it 24th of March.

I can truly recommend this BodyBuilding.com program for everyone who want to start lifting weights or for those, who are already training but looking for some alternation to their own training programmes. Video for each days makes your motivation high. I will write about my results in the other post.



 Now I look for new workout routine and possibly I will start one of this hard core lady's program - Pauline Nordin, author of Fighter Diet. Her training, diet and attitude are no joke, a real bad ass she is!



No comments:

Post a Comment