Sunday, June 2, 2013

Unplanned trip and circuit training

Sometimes things are coming unexpected. I had to fly to Poland for few days to spend time with my closest <3 


leg press exercise
I had little time for preparation, but still a day before arrival I had a chance to made a great gym training with my husband to be. We help each other with exercises and it was a really good workout. I took heavier weights, made more repetitions than usually.

one of my favourites back exercises

I trained whole body as I knew that for next 3 days I won't be able to visit gym (some outdoor and indoor cardio only). Diet continuation is always on plan!

Whatever obstacles live comes with, I want to stick to my training routine as it is one of the things which I can have control of. With other things there is not always as easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment