Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Diet savers


I've just got a pack from Gymgrossisten.no with Walden Farm's product:
* peanut butter spread
* chocolate syrup
* bluberry syrup
* creamy itialian salad dressing

This products are calories, carbs, fat free. 
I have to be honest - these are artificial products which can't replace healthy, balance eating. BUT if you're on diet, counting and sparing your calories a little amount of these can make your life more tastier ;) My diet is 90% clean and this 10% lefgt is dedicated to products like these or Cola Zero ;)




I have already tried Whipped Peanut Spread since I am a big fan of peanut butter itself. It is not as tasty ans Powdered Peanut Butter (check my post about it here), but it is ok on a wasa sandwich ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment