Monday, March 25, 2013

Waffel day in Norway


At the same day when I am implementing my new training routine (more about it in next post) there is a waffel day in Norway!

This extraordinary day express Norwegian's love to that piece of baking. They served waffles preferable with Norwegian brown cheese and jam.

 

I have to admit that I haven't eat wafflels for years and it seems that I won't because I don't have special machine for making them at home.

However, I would like to share Funksjonell's Mat recipe with you for healthier waffels which do yourself at home (recipe in Norwegian can be find here)

 
You will need:

50g butter/margarine
4 eggs
100g Sukrin Gold
240g flour
40g FiberFin
0,5 spoon baking powder
0,5 spoon cardamom
5dl (50ml) of milk


Mix all ingredients and let them stay for 15-30 minutes. After that bake in waffel machine. Serve preferable with soe lowfat quark or cottage cheese and jam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment