Monday, March 25, 2013

12 weeks of new training program

Today I'm starting a new training routine based on Lee Labradas program from bodybuilding.com.


Program based on 3 split weight training combined with interval trainings with one typical cardio day. 

Goal is to get ripper and leaner body with muscles definition.


Resistance training splits consists of:
1) chest, shoulders, triceps
2) back&biceps
3) legs&abs

interval training chart




Cardio trainings consists of:
 
1) interval trainings (short ones)
2) one longer cardio on rest day (which can be done also outside the gym)




 


In what this program is  different than my previous routine? 
It has more cardio, definitely and all the exercises were already composed by somebody else than me :)
Another new thing to me is that I won't do this challenge alone, but with my training buddy - Ania :) 



Big advantage of this program is for each week exercises are already prepared (and filmed in a high quality!), you only have to print out the schedule and do it. 
So it is a perfect solution for those who don't know were to start with their gym trainings or for those who would like to try something new (like me:) )



Program provides also complete nutrition guide. As long as my diet is pretty good I will only do some small improvements than implementing whole suggested diet.

Tomorrow I will sum up two first training days with this new routine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment