Saturday, January 5, 2013

Little Thai Chicken

Thai chicken with rice

Oh, it was a while since I post some recipe on blog! All this Christmas break, trip to Poland and travelling in general was made any chance for sitting at home and cooking. 

But I am back! Training routine and cooking routine is back also!

Today I tried something new - Thai cuisine. To be honest I have never try it before, so it was a challenge for me because I didn't know what taste is expected ;)

I was preservative with seasoning too, because I didn't want it too spicy. My stomach would not tolerate it ;)

I assumed that coconut milk and green curry is a must in Thai cuisine, rest is additional

Main ingredients today was:
* chicken breasts
* coconut milk (light)
* green curry pasta (contained of smashed garlic, ginger, lemon grass, green chili, lime, turmeric* and onion)
*turmeric is plant from ginger family)
* additional lemon gras pasta
* tamarind pasta

I chopped chicken breast and fry it with little sesame oil (it is so aromatic!).

let chicken cook in souse for 15-20 minutes - it will get very soft then

To coconut milk I added 2 spoons of green curry pasta, lemon grass pasta and tamarind pasta. I seasoned it with salt, little garlic and chilli powder.

I add souse to chicken and cook it on a pan for about 15-20 minutes, until coconut milk got proper consistency.


I served chicken with rice and wok mix (bamboo sprouts, lemon grass and corn). On the top I put some cashew nuts.

you can roast little cashew nuts - they will be more aromatic then

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally burn fat by consuming coconut fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from major medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete