Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tenderloin for dinner

Tenderloin in garlic and herbs with rice and broccoli
Tenderloin is probably my favourite part of (pork) meat. Nothing can beat veal tenderloin, but pork is also good - and more affordable! ;)

Seasoning and putting meat to fridge will give it perfect aroma and juicy

To have a juicy and aromatic meat it is good to seasoned it (lot's of fresh garlic recommended!) before, add a drop of oil and put it to the fridge. The longer time meat will spend in fridge, the better (you can leave it even for all night).

Meat won't need any additional oil once you used few drops while seasoning

When rice and vegetables were almost ready, I putted chopped tenderloin on a frying pan and fry for about 10 minutes (5 minutes on each side).

I added chopped red paprika to rice as well as some spinach and ruccola leaves - there is never to much veggies and greens ;)

I served tenderloin on spinach and ruccola leafs with rice (with paprika) and blanched broccoli.

I am big parmesan fan :)

Before serving I also use some parmesan cheese for decoration.


No comments:

Post a Comment