Saturday, September 22, 2012

Half way through

me on one of my morning aerobic class

Today is a middle of my fitness course as well as day when I had my first exam. Theory of fitness and anatomy. I hope it went ok, but I will have to wait few more days for results. 

I already forgot how is to study for exams ;)

I've got a great base now to continue with aerobic block, working with music and evaluating my choregraphy. I hope that I can be more activ on blog too, sorry for beeing not so effusive recently.

After exam I visit spanish restaurant with my family. I ordered tortilla with eggs, spinach, shrimps and potatos. It was somethng very different from what is 'tortilla' in Norway :)

original Spanish tortilla


While studying I found a great healthy snack which are carrot chips. These one are actually with some paprika spice. Each pack contains about 20g of chips which are approximately 90 kcal. There are also apple chips with and without cinnamon within producers offer. Producent claim to use no artificial additives. Unfortunately I didn't see smiliar products in Norway and that'sa pity because this snack is far more better than typical one.

healthy snack - carrot chips with paprika spice



1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you know that not only will you get gourmet meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Overview your menu before ordering and select the meals you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet program.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are sent to your door.

    TRY IT NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete