Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Eat your veggies


broccoli mousse
Struggling with eating enough veggies? Make yourself a soup! I have already written how good soups are in term of your PH balance here.



broccoli mouse soup with chunk of chicken

I used boulion I made last time. I simply frozen part of it and defrost during the night. I added little more water, then chopped broccoli head, parsnip and carrot and boil everything together.



mix your veggies

After 20 minutes I mixed everything together, add spices (salt, pepper, garlic) and spoon of greek yoghurt and Philadelphia light.



add some greek yoghurt for better consistency
I will eat that soup with chicken chunks, but you can served it with pasty. 



good dish for cold autumn days
Easy, quick, healthy and delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment