Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cool down approach

Having a while to contemplate my recent fitness journey I would say that for last 3 weeks I have incorporated more cool down approach for my dieting and training.
 
struggling with diet and training? ;) foto by Marek Sysoł

Last years are constant battle with my body and mind (with my ups and downs). 
The more I am into that, the more I know that without love and care for yourself, you won't achieve anything
You can train as much as you can and eat 100% clean but if you don't do that with peace with your inner self, you will in the end collapse and find yourself binding.

After rough start with my journey in UK and very stresfful job, my body and mind were tired. I prepared myself for photosession with Marek Sysoł and did amazing job with him and then I just simply... allow myself to relax. It is totally not my style, but I felt my body needed that. 


I took 1 recovery week from training, then gradually back to gym activity. For about 3 weeks I allow myself to eat wisely but not strictly. 
today's form

I definitely look softer, but I think it will work good for metabolism as well. While you dieting you metabolic ratio decrease, especially if you are crash dieting (drastic calories restriction in a short amount of time where your body goes to starvation mode and slower metabolism in order to stay alive). Once you eat normal or a little bit more (gradually) and don't stop training, you metabolism has a chance to recover and speed up. I hope that at the end of my 'cool approach' I will achieve exact that effect.

And do you take regular breaks from dieting?

No comments:

Post a Comment