Thursday, July 18, 2013

Food heaven - Whole Foods


Yesterday's forenoon I spent at Whole Foods Kensington, the biggest organic shop in London.
organic fruits and vegetables - so many different ones!

It has 3 floors full of funcy food, organic, natural, with no sugar.. and so on. A heaven for somebody like me :)

spiecies and lentils section


special chilled room with different types of cheeses
Whole Foods has also great salad section where you can compose your own dish and eat it upstaris. 


happy me and happy belly with yummy food

I had beef and vegetables for lunch, this beef was really tasty!

my shopping listed above

My basket:
* sprouted wheat bread
* rye and oat soft tortillas
* linnseed (flaxseed)
* pumpkin puree (great for baking, flour replacement)
* pear and apple puree
* no fat natural cottage cheese
* sprouts
* no fat Greek yoghurt
* wheat bran

No comments:

Post a Comment