Saturday, July 6, 2013

Exploring London - London Fields Fitness Club

I had a great training yesterday - first in a fitness club.



I went in Hackney area to London Fields Fitness Club. It might be a nice start of cooperation between me and them. I found our meeting with owners of the gym very interesting and promising :)
pic from lovelondonfitness.com

London Fields Fitness Club is a different type of gym I am used to it. More urban style, very popular these days. No heavy weights, just floor, kettlebells, simple equipment  They also use park next to them and use it for outdoor training. 
pic from lovelondonfitness.com



To start with, I went for one of their classes - Warriors training. 90 minutes training, very intensive, with boxing, jumping, strength training, agility and cardio. One of the hardest training/class for those who are dedicated as much as to train on Friday evening ;) Classes was held by Sapan, co-owner of the studio and personal trainer.

It was sweaty! Lots of repetition, jumping jacks, jumping squats, push ups and so on. 
The best thing was atmosphere - there were people with a different training experience and age, but workout was suitable for everyone who want to move, burn calories and work on their condition.
In 70 minutes I've burned 470 kcal :)

pic from lovelondonfitness.com

1 comment: