Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Breakfast cookies


breakfast cookie for those who are in constant morning run
After one week in London I had a chance to check all assortment in local shops and check English preferences. Ready to eat and fast foods are definitely on the top of English favorites list ;) No surprise. 
But breakfast oat cookies are also very popular these days. That is why I decided to make my own!



I used traditional Scottish porridge oats

I used:
* 4 measure of traditional oats
* 1 measure of raisins
* 2 table spoons of Sukrin Gold (or black sugar)
* 1 table spoon of vanilla sugar
* handful of nuts (can be salted)
* half package of buttwer
* 2 eggs
* pinch of salt
* 1 table spoon of baking powder

Sukrin Gold - my treasure brought from Norway

Preparation:
Mix first all dry ingredients. Melt butter and add it together with 2 eggs. Adding water wasn't necessary due to dough was already good to form. 



Form dough in cookies shape and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes in 200 degrees.




Enjoy cookie for your breakfast :) This is not an low carb tread, but still way more healthier than the one you can find in shops. 




2 comments:

  1. Looks good. But it is supposed to say butter? Says buttwer, so I wonder if that's a British product? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is butter I wanted to mentioned, sorry for the spelling mistake! ;) have a nice day and thank U for stopping by!

      Delete