Monday, August 13, 2012

Hamburger & fries



Dinner idea: juicy hamburger with spicy fires!

I prepare fries from sweet potatoes roasted with oven (about 30 min in 250 grades). I used salt, paprika and chilli to season.




For hamburgers I used minced beef  and one egg. I added fresh squeezed garlic, salt, paper and powdered onion to taste.

I formed round shaped chops and fried them about 2 minutes each sides. After that I put the to the oven for next 20 minutes. 


Put hamburger on lettuce leaf, cover with cheese and paprika.
I served this dish with fresh spinach and ruccola with sesame dressing.


2 comments:

  1. o kochana, zainspirowana tytułem liczyłam na coś rodem z McDonald's:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prawie ;)) Moze nie z McDonalda, ale nic nie stracilo na smaku ;)

    ReplyDelete