Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring cheesecake

Birthday cheesecake: lemon bottom, jelly top :)

For my birthday I prepared light, fresh and fruity cheesecake. With lemon bottom and jelly top! :)

For lemon bottom I used:
* 2 boxex of vanilla quark (Kesam Vanilje)
* Stevia SweetLeaf Lemon Drop
* gelatin powder
* juice from fresh lemon 

Mix quark with Stevia Lemon. Dissolve gelatin powder (1 spoon) in water with lemon juice and add it to quark.

Fill the first layer of cake into baking pan and put it into fridge for at least 1 hour (the longer, the better).



For jelly layer I used:
* 2 packages of jelly 
* 200g fresh strawberries
 
While waiting for lemon layer, prepare jelly. 
I used normal jelly and I made it with instructions from package. I used 2 packages of berry and strawberry flavour jelly. You can also pick some fresh fruits which you could use on jelly layer.


When lemon layer has a good consistency, you can spill (very delicate!) jelly on it. Put fresh berries in jelly layer. Leave the cake for the night at the fridge. 
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment