Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Busy day, quick lunch

 
super tasty salmon sandwich served with steamed vegetables



Today I work double shift - first in the reception and as an instructor in the evening. I need energy and some quick lunch. 
I made myself a quick&tasty salmon sandwich. I used salmon which I prepared on Sunday (just baked in the oven and put to the lunchbox and then to the fridge).


For one sandwich you will need:
* 2 slices of low carb bread (or whole wheat bread)
* 50g of salmon (I used baked filled, but smoked salmon will be good too)
* 1 slice of 10% fat cheese
* broccoli and fresh spinach






I chopped salmon and put it between two bread slices, together with few broccoli tops. In few minutes I got tasty and nutritious lunch. I putted also no sugar ketchup on the top.


Nutrition value for one sandwich:
298 kcal, 25,5g protein, 15,5g fat, 11,2g carbs,

No comments:

Post a Comment