Sunday, April 7, 2013

Together at gym!

sorry about the quality - hands were shaking after biceps curls ;)

Call me a freak, but I just have one of the best Sunday's activities with my beloved - we went for a training together
We did different types of exercises, but have a chance to chat during rests time ;)
I am used to training alone, but I really missed some company during my training.  


I had a great legs, back, biceps&abs workout today!
It consisted of:


 
 

  • squats
  • barbell lunges
  • barbell deadlift
  • legs extensions
  • seated calf raises
  • standing calf raises
  • crunches
  • hanging leg raises
  • bend over row with barbell
  • pull-ups
  • biceps curls
  • concentration biceps curls






And now is time for food preparation for next week :) 
Have a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment