Sunday, April 28, 2013

One day, all body workout

I found it difficult to train this week - mental attitude was bad, I forced myself to do leg day in Wednesday but had no fun at all by training... 



I decided to take Thursday and Saturday free with only light training on Friday (my aerobic class). That helped my body to recover and to gain strength for today's training.


I decided to do whole body workout, with little breaks between series, doing 2 exercises for bigger muscles groups and 1 for each of smaller groups.
90 minutes, 16 exercises after I was totally exhausted but really satisfied with my effort!

On today's training plan there were:
* (quads, butt) squats
* (quads, butt) dumbbells lunges
* (hamstrings) straight leg deadlifts
* (hamstrings) seated leg cursl
* (calf) seated calf raises
* (calf) standing calf raises
* (chest) dumbbell chest press
* (chest) dumbbell flies
* (shoulders) barbell shoulder press
* (shoulders) dumbbell side laterals
* (upper back)one arm dumbbell rows
* (upper back) lateral pulldowns
* (triceps) triceps pushdowns
* (bicep) biceps hammer curls
* (abs) hanging leg raises
* (abs) crunches
* (lower back) hyperextensions


Baby's got pumped!
Normally, I do not advice such long and exchousting workouts. But today I had time, energy and proper attitude and I really wanted to use that :)

pre-workout necessities: BCAA from MyRevolution, Fres (no calories high coffeine drink) and my training book

Tomorrow there will be a rest day with 30 minutes of cardio!
















No comments:

Post a Comment