Saturday, March 30, 2013

Workouts in Torun

not-only-training -clothes picture

For few days I'm in Poland, at my home-place. Beeing away from work and Norway doesn't mean beeing away from my daily lean body routine. Exercising also helps me dealing wth hard time I'm having now.

my home workout equipment

I stick to (slightly modified) plan and I did:

* Thursday: legs&abs workout followed by 30 minutes of intervals on elliptic machine

* Friday: 30 minutes morning cardio

* Saturday: back&biceps followed by 30 minutes of intervals

plus each day some classic push ups.


I really enjoy the fact that I have own elliptical machine at home and few weights. This let me exercising on a daily basic without need to buy gym access for that week. 



Beside that I try to enjoy my stay (as much as it is possible) by visiting spa, eating delightful food and enjoying time with my family and good book. 

Little break from Norwegian reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment