Sunday, November 25, 2012

So easy! Vegetables baked in eggs

Perfect dinner and post workout meal: it contains lots of veggies, proteins (from egg whites), good fats (egg yolk) and complex carbs (sweet potatoes)
So easy, healthy and simple post-workout meal I have done today! Broccoli&red paprika baked in eggs, served with roast sweet potato.

How to do this?


I spiced sweet potato with salt, pepper, chilli, paprika and japaleo

1. Chop sweet potato

I used vegetables which I actually had at home, any other will fits here too

2. Chop vegetables and put them in a roasting pan (together with drop of oil)

I used 2 whole eggs and 2 whites

3. Take 2 eggs and 2 egg whites, mix them and add to vegetables, on the top put some parma ham

4. Put both sweet potatoes and vegetables and eggs to the oven for 250 degrees and 20 minutes

5. Check eggs after 10-15 minutes and stir them, if necessary

balanced meal ready in 20 minutes :)

6. Add parmesan cheese on top of vegetables and eggs (did I mentioned that I looove parmesan? yesterday? well, nothijng change from that time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment