Monday, October 29, 2012

Simple dinner's pizza

Simple&easy dinner's pizzas


There are some evenings where I want eat something warm for my last meal, especially when days are getting colder.
Yesterday I prepared simple pizza. Or just pizza variations because mine didn't have dought made with yeast.

Use whatever you have in your fridge - onions, different kind of cheese, shrimps and other.


I used spelt lompers (norwegian toritillas), tomato souse, ham, paprika, champignons and lot's of cheese ;)

While I pre-fried champignons I chopped other ingredients

I pre-fry champinons on a pan for about 5 minutes. I spiced them with salt and paprika and wait until they loose water.

My pizzas' base

I heat oven to 200 degrees. On each tortilla I put some souse, then champignons, ham and paprika. I covered all with cheese.

I used classic cheese, but you can choose from mozzarella, cottage cheese or any different kind of cheese

I put pizzas to the oven for about 10 minutes.

You can roast them even more than 10 minutes to have more crispy bottom :)


And it's done - so simple, so easy! :)
Have a nice evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment