Sunday, August 19, 2012

The art of baking

Sunday is a day for relax, chill and baking :) 



Today I tried to make a cheesecake. In the norwegian way. In Poland we have some special time of quark/curd (pol. twaróg) which make every cheesecake special. Here, in Norway, there is only cottage cheese, kesam and skyr naturel. However, I sum up all the recipes for cheesecakes from Kristine Weber blog and did my own version of it :)
 


I made a bottom of the cake from ground almonds, egg yolk and butter. Dough mass is made from whipped egg whites, one egg yolk, skyr naturell and fiber husk (don't know exact english name for that). I added sukrin and stevia for sweetness.
I put it to the oven for 40 minutes in 150 degrees. Then let the cake cool down. Served with warm raspberry and blueberry souce.


No comments:

Post a Comment