Sunday, December 1, 2013

Keep focus in December

Time flies and we already have December! 



When shops are getting busier, gyms seems to be more and more quiet with each day.


People tent to concentrate on Christmas preparations, buying gifts and splurging with food and warm winter drinks. It is natural, I think, but I still believe that keeping yourself on track during December will results in better energy and attitude when exact Christmas time will come. 

I plan ahead my cheat meals

Don't postpone your fitness training til January:
* you will have more energy on your trainings from some additional calories from Christmas treats
* you will feel better with yourself of eyou know that you won't binge every day in December 
* you won't have so much work to do in January because you won't gain so many kg's in December 

My strategy for December is to plan my cheat days in advance, keep on my training going and do some circuit training instead of cardio between resistance training days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment