Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Daily gym log & some progress


I started this week with... 2 days of recovery. Body felt week and my attitude towards training was bad. So i decided to listnen to body and give it a rest.  
I felt little better today, to I did quite serious gym training. Legs, back and little abs and biceps was on a plan. 
'good morning' exercise - not bending your back is crucial here
I did "good morning" exercise with barbell for the first time (I mean, I did it someday in the past, but my technique was horrible). It engages glutes and lower back very good. And I also put down some weight fr deadlifts. I felt like my technique collapse with each day, so I had to take step back, decrease weights and work on it.
full deadlift with barbell
In the morning I check my progress after over a week of new eating routine (reduce carbs and kcal in genera with one refeed weekly, more here). I can see a progress both on scale and measurements. I don't feel that I can trust scale since it can be only lost of water (less carbs, less water retention), but still, tape shows a little more cm in my hips area. 


This progress is not dramatic, but still I am glad that some actually is after 10 days :) Patience. The worst part in fitness journey ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment