Monday, April 15, 2013

Food prep master!

 
I mastered my food prep skills recently ;)

For quite a time I spend at least few last hours of weekends for food preparation. I cook different types of food and put them to lunch boxes that we could then grab them and eat them. 
I might be spending few hours while doing that, but then I spare many of them for coking during rush weekday


With lunch boxes I am also sure then that I eat enough portion of carbs, protein and fats. It is so easy to eat to much once you are very hungry and just continue to put another and another portion on your plate. With my lunch box, I know that the portion I put there is enough for one meal for me.

As you can notice, there are different sizes of lunch boxes. This is because I prepared them both for me and my men.




On this weeks menu you can find:


* baked sweet potato with cod and veggies

* baked sweet potato and chicken in coconut milk

* wholewheat pasta mix with low carb pasta with minced meat with cabbage and tomatoes








Last week menu consisted of:

* quinoa with fried chicken with black beans

* basmati rice with chicken in cocnut milk 

* roast salmon with basmati rice
* whole wheat wraps with chicken  






With this kind of preparation, until Wednesday I don't have to worry about cooking :)
 
I have to admit that further preparation of meal gave me huge control over what I am eating during the day. The thing I have to mastered more is the other time of the day, once I am already at home.

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete