Thursday, April 18, 2013

A spoon of superfood

a jar with monthly dose of product

Today I've got a new product which I am thrilled to prove! :)
Flavon Max is a product which contains extracts from organic superfruits and vegetables:


  • ginseng
  • blackcurrant
  • black elderberry
  • red grape
  • beetroot
  • sea buckhorn
variety of Flavan products: Flavan Green, Max, Kids, Max+




It is a form of a jelly and one/two spoons are providing  big dose of antioxidants and vitamins.
It taste good and I hope it will works same good :) 
It can support your healthy diet and provides you with essentials vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is important to take care of that, especially when you are dieting and consuming high protein foods.

The only thing which I don't like is amway-way channel of selling it, but I hope that product will speak of itself.

This product is actally about to buy at my workplace in Oslo, if somebody would be interested :)




And on days when my body really need detox (after unhealthy food, alcohol and so on), I am taking a shot of.. wheat grass ;)
 
Green Superfood with super properties :)

This product is in a form of powder full of cocentrated vitamins, minerals, antioxidants,  chlorophyll, green cereal grasses which all improve digestion and gives a boost of energy. 

Beside that wheatgrass is a complete food that contains 98 of the 102 earth elements.
Ingredients concentration in this product is 20 times more than in regular fruit/vegetables!



Unlike Flavon Max, Green Superfood doesn't taste so good.. So if you are taste-sensitive, you migh considering choosing capsules version of this product :)


I am happily stuffed with those two valuable product :) Now I have to only waits for the first effects!





No comments:

Post a Comment