Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Quicky

Body is little overwhelmed by previous trainings, work and lack of sleep... 
It seems that 2 days ago was weekend, but I had such a hard day yesterday that I already felt exhausted, heh.Pain in back came again :( (luckily, I have an appointment with massage therapist on Thursday!)


That is why today I did only the minimum - I have only trained aerobic choreography for my Friday's class and quick intervals session. 8 sessions of high and low intervals, each of them for 45 seconds. In 15 minutes I was done with intervals on treadmill! 

and little core/chest work with bosu ball while I was training my aerobic moves


I am s000o glad that tomorrow I will have a day off from work and training - time to recharge batteries a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment