Friday, January 18, 2013

Diversifying training routine (video)

I've just got back home from my first of today's two classes.

I tried to do things a little different, diversify daily routine to make it much interesting for customers.
That is why I use elastic gum for leg exercises (instead of barbell) and bosu ball for core and abs (instead of mate).

Here you can see a photo of me doing squat having elastic gum between my knees:

black gum is not good seen on my black pants, but it actually IS there ;)
Proper exercise technique you can see on video here:


 and here: http://siljemariela.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/medium6.m4v

The next exercises are both planks - classic and side plank



I did also bench press on a bosu ball (with barbell) and exercises for lowerback with use of the same equipment.

With little effort you can get interesting trening and some fresh variation of your old routine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment