Monday, November 5, 2012

Guest culinary post in Energy Magazine


On the occasion of giving interview for Energy Magazine, we also made a deal that I will have some culinary guest post in their magazine. So, there it is :) I made something special, which will bring some norwegian cousine into readers kitchen.



http://magazynenergy.pl/burgery-z-lososia-prosto-z-norweskiego-oslo/

Post is in Polish, but can also be found in English version above.

 *English translation

Salmon burgers

Salmon is the number one of the Norwegian export products’ list. You don’t need to do much to move yourself to the Land of  Fjords. Straight from Oslo I am sending a recipe for salmon burgers. Of course, in the fit the version. 

 
For start we need a salmon fillet, defrost chopped spinach (about half a cup), fresh garlic, lemon and spices to taste (salt and pepper). 

Separate salmon from the skin and chop. Add spinach, and then frayed garlic, freshly squeezed juice from half  lemon, salt and pepper.
To make spinatch-salmon base proper for forming burgers, I used oat bran and ground flax seed and one egg. I mixed all these ingredients thoroughly. 


I form fish&spinach into burgers and fry them on each side on the pan. I used frying one calorie oil spray for frying. After a few minutes I put burgers into oven-pan and roast them for 30 minutes in 150 degrees. In this way, we reduce frying time, what is more by that our burgers will be juicier.

 


While burgers are roasting in the oven, I prepare souse which I will use instead of mayonnaise. I mix natural yoghurt (or quark cheese) with freshly grated garlic, lemon juice and pepper.


When the chops are ready, I halve a roll. I chose whole grain roll with a large number of grains, preferably rounded shape, that our burgers will fit it. 
Smear the bottom of a a roll with souse which we prepared earlier, put a lettuce, then burger, tomato, and cover it with upper part of roll.
 

Enjoy your meal!



No comments:

Post a Comment