Wednesday, October 24, 2012

When days are getting colder


This dish will warm you up :)

I know that there is a 'golden polish autumn' in Poland right now. And definitely there is one in Norway too, but with less sun and lower temperatures though.

Easy to prepare stew with minced meat, champignons and paprika.


To warm up more in these days there is always good to prepare some stew. It is easy to cook and heat up later one. 



Cook meat and champignons for about 20 minutes in a pan.

I used minced poultry meat (only 7% fat) which I cooked in a pan with champignons. For seasoning I used salt, pepper, garlic, onion and paprika. 

Paprika is a great source of vitamin C and do not loose it while cooking

After 10 minutes of cooking I added brown souse and let it cook for another 20-30 minutes. In the end I added red paprika.

Buckwheat -  underestimated source of good carbs


I served stew with buckwheat. It is not so popular in Norway, but can be bought in Asian/Pakistan shops. It is rich in fiber and very filling and compose great with thick souses. 

With that portion I will be full for next couple of hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment