Friday, August 3, 2012

Pizza

 
With my previous pack from Proteinfabrikken I ordered protein pizza bun/base, mostly just to fill in the pack filled with PB2 ;)
Today was the day of trying the new pizza variation!



The product is made by 'Body Attack Sport Nutrition' from Germany. In 100g it contains 34g protein, 15g fat and 4g carbs. Main ingredients are almond flour and milk&egg protein.



It was very hard to form dough properly, so I used spoon and spread it over baking paper. I pre-bake dough and after 5 minutes I added other ingredients:
- sauce made from tomato purer and ketchup
- champignons
- cooked chicken breast and ham
- pineple chunks
- red&green paprika and ruccola for decoration


 It was pretty good, however next time I will try to do my own low carb pizza base :)

No comments:

Post a Comment