Saturday, June 22, 2013

Last aerobic hour in Norway

My last aerobic hour in this yellow room
Yesterday I had my last aerobic hour in Sport og Mosjon.. As I have my last day of work on Monday, Friday was the last meeting with my customers for training.
Next time I will work as an instructor in London, where we are moving out next week. 
So exciting it is!

It was just like yesterday when I've got my trainer certificate and started to have my own classes. 
from my instructor's course in Warsaw (September 2012)

Having my own hours was a great experience where I've learned how to work with music, clients, how to compose choreography and made my customers sweat ;) I have mastered my skills in aerobic, step, strength classes, as well as spinn (indoor cycling).



Of course it was a little sad, because beeing an instructor was the best part og my work in Sport og Mosjon in Oslo, but - at the same time - I look forward to new chapter of my traineer career :)

No comments:

Post a Comment