Friday, March 15, 2013

Sweat&endorphines


Hello!

With Monday and Wednesday off from training, I had really good 2 training days after!


On Thursday had I step class (60min) which I followed with quick intervals session on treademil (45s x 45s).
Pink girl attack! ;)

Friday is my usual double-trainings-day. I started it with resistance training (30min) with my lovely group and I will follow this one by another step hour (60min). 


 



Classes which I have on Fridays are the one I can design myself (and listen to my clients needs, of course). 
That is why I always try to do things different, change routines, choreography etc. This time instead of doing typical aerobic choreography, I will made a step class with resistance training (15 minutes step, 15 minutes strength,  followed by another round of step and strength training with stretching at the end).








Productive two days, full of sweat and endorphines! :) Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment