Friday, March 1, 2013

Strong is the new skinny


Hey! Friday it is a flex day, that is why I'm posting some mine miserable attempts for flex ;D

Two years ago I would never think to be proud of muscles on my body. 
I would rather be super skinny, miserable than full of energy and really excited for trainings and meals. 
 
Perception changes. And Norwegian experience help me with that.

Norwegian showed me that it is nothing to be worrying about resistance training and that it is not routine reserved only for men. 
It is not bad to eat and enjoy it. It is only about smart choices. 

I love the new trend with "strong is the new skinny" slogan. It will take us in better place than that 'skinny cult' which we had. 


And here comes quick gym log from recent trainings:

* Thursday - intervals in treadmill + 20 minutes power walk (5 km together) + core work (including 2 minutes of plank!)
* Friday -  resistance training class in the morning and aerobic class in the evenin (to come)

----


And for all my Norwegian followers who would like to see us/me in action - you are welcome tomorrow at Senter Syd /Mortensrud to watch our short show!  Together with other instructors we will present easy and fun choreography and sneak peak of our group trainings at Sport og Mosjon.

https://www.facebook.com/events/279584945505437/?ref=22

No comments:

Post a Comment