Thursday, February 21, 2013

Roasted meat chops and recent news

easy dinner on the go (and on a budget) - roasted meat chops, roasted potatoes and vegetables

I did not came with some gym log because my body failed me and I've got sick :(
No trainings then, to let the body got back to normal form soon.

Instead f training, I cooked and also establish cooperation with Funksjonell Mat - Norwegian company which produces different types of healthy food alternatives like almond, sesame flours, natural sweeteners, cake mixes and healthier chocolates. So.. prepare for more baking recipes on the blog! ;)

they look like bread rolls or cakes, don't they? ;)

Yesterday I made healthier version of meat chops which were actually baked, not fried. 

I mixed minced meat from chicken and turkey, add chopped onion and spices, together with hemp, bran and 1 egg. 
I formed chops and put them on a baking paper and roast in oven for 40 minutes. Together with meat I prepared roasted potatoes.


This healthier version of meat chops is even easier to prepare that traditional one!

No comments:

Post a Comment