Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lykke til jenter!


Soon there is a big fitness competition which I really looking for!
 

Norway Open in Trondheim is a competion in Bikini, Bodyfitness, Bikini Fitness, Athletic Fitness, Classic Bodybuilding and Bodybuilding. All event starts on 29th September in my beloved city Trondheim where I had a chance to study and spend half a year :)
 
Why I am so interested in this particular one event? I read blogs of Norwegian girls which are taking part in this competition and for few month I was tracking their progress. 
I admire their dedication and I would like to wish them all the best this Saturday :)

And these are those wonderful Norwegians which I am writing about:

Marianne Odland, debuting in Body Fitness
Julie Firinng, competing in Bikini Fitness
Adrea Halsan, debuting in Bodyfitne
I look forward for this weekend and keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment: