Sunday, August 26, 2012

Creamy veggie soup and struggeling with cold



For few days I am struggling with cold. Today I totally lost my voice. I don't mean a sexy hoarseness, I can't say a word! So only whispering today...


To help my body to recover faster I prepared vitamin bomb in the form of veggie soup. It was my total debut.

Normally, I'm choosing to cook some quick dishes and soups are definitely not one of them. But, once for a while, I can try :)


I prepared stock myself from chicken legs and soup greens. Then add sort of veggies (cauliflower, string bean and carrots) and boil together for 30-40 minutes.


I am not a fan of celery, parsley and other stuff like this, but when I mixed everything into a cream, it tastes ok. Before mixing all ingredients I added also fresh garlic which spiced all soup.


I am going to spend the rest of my day laying with bed and enjoying the company of my beloved and good movies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment