Friday, August 2, 2013

Epic first workout


As I wrote yesterday, I've just started Stoppani's 'Shortcut to shred' program. 

Today I had my first workout - chest, triceps and ABS with cardio acceleration in between each set of exercise. In practice it meant that I was either jumping/stepping up/doing jumping jack or running for 60sec. between each set of exercises. Sweat was literally run down from me!


I did new exercise as well which was smith machine hip thrust. I was scared to do it, because it looks so strange... but felt excited on the other hand to tried out something new.

it looks sick! but it engaged lower abs well

Normally I wasn't training for more than 60 minutes, but with that double training I was exercising for about 80-90 minutes. Non stop training with very high intense! Approximately 550-600 kcal burned. I am draineeeed! But on the other hand, really enjoy training. I was focused, persistent and haven't felt that good training buzz for a long time!


If you are curious what exact did I do today, check out this link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jim-stoppani-six-week-shortcut-to-shred-day-1-chest-triceps-abs.html and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment