Friday, December 7, 2012

Gift tips - for her


Together with gift tips for you and guys, there is about time to present some gift tips concerning women.
Each fitness lady would love something from things I am presenting here, I am sure! :)

1. Better Bodies Flex Longsleeve
I will start with something I got myself and which I really love! This longsleeve fits on the gym, as well as for a normal day anywhere else beside gym! Design and quality are awesome! :)

2. Funksjonell Mar produkter
Not that I would like to put women only in the kitchen ;) but it is a fact that women always looking for some cooking inspirations. Why not to help them find some healthier alternative with almound flour, low carb bread, Sukrin and more? :)

3. 'Strenght training' book by Delavier


It is the best book about strenght training and Delavier thought also about women (book is available both in English and Polish).

4. Heart rate monitor
A necessary gear for proper training. It really revolutionized my training when I started to track my pulse during workouts! It is also easier to to intervals when you know your heart rate. I am using Polar FT7 and can really recommend this brand.



No comments:

Post a Comment