Friday, April 12, 2013

International Chocolate Day


All my Facebook wall shout about International Chocolate Day. There are also other sources claiming that September 13th is the one and only one Chocolate Day. However, it is still worth mentioning about it on the blog, isn't it?:)

To be honest.. I'm not a chocolate fan. Not that I don't like it, I just don't crave it (but yes, I have other craving haha)

My simple theory is that once you don't eat sweet, you do not crave sweet. I deducated it that when I am avoiding sweet/chocolate, I really don't have to eat that. But once I start, it takes me few days to go away from this urge of consuming it.

My sweet tooth is truly satisfied by cottage cheese with no sugar jam or, occasionally, protein bars.


Make sure that you're choosing smart when it comes to protein bars. Lot's of them all full of sugars, saturated fat and glucose syrop - as shitty as the bars you're fining in regular shops.


My today's choice for celebrating International Chocolate Day is a FortiFX chocolate deluxe bar. I love the fact that they are in 2 seizes 48g and 96g. Those 100g bars are way to big for me, too much calories. And eating only a half seems like impossible ;) So 48g is perfect portion for me. 
 
mine bars is that one in the middle :)


FortiFX is contained on whey isolate protein, does not have fructose syrope in it, it is half baked which gave it more cake than bar taste. 
Small bar has 15g of protein, 20g of carbs, 8g of fat and 190kcal. This makes it a good preworkout snack which I wouild need before my second aerobic class for today :)

my evening class is waiting :)

Happy Chocolate Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment