Monday, February 18, 2013

Back on track!

Hello blog and my lovely followers!

sweaty after fatburning exercises sequence

I'm back in Oslo. Last 5 days were amazing, full of joy, love, partying and good food. It is hard to be back, but what can I do. 

It is time to go back on track now!

I started my day super-healthy with a shot of Green Superfood. Is it good? No! ;) Is it healthy? Oh yesss! 
It containes: alkalizing concentrated organic grass juices, alkalizing veggies, spirulina, and alkalizing sprouts.


After first part of my work I did also some interval training. Intensive 40 minutes with intervals on treadmill - 8 rounds of 1x1 intervals. 
8 rounds: 1 minute high interval, 1 minute active rest

After that I did some fatburning sequence:
10xburpess
10xmountain climbers
10xpush ups
10xdips
10xjumping lunges

I did this in 3 rounds in a shortest possible time. Today it was 7 minutes 23 seconds. I hope that next time I will be able to do at least 5 rounds. 


Now I've got a quick break before second part of my working day. Two personal trainings today, jupiii! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment