Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Special delivery from Poland!


Happy girl and her certificate
Special delivery from Poland :)

I've just got my instructors license and my papers from Polish Fitness Academy! 
Before I went to Norway I've got only attestation, but now official papers came. 

Do I mentioned that I hate ID photos? :D
My new profession's certificate

So officially I have got new licensed profession - fitness instructor :) 
Beside the right to lead fitness hours I can also organise sport competitions and instruct in use sports equipment (also at the gym). Hell yeah!

"Me and my step" photo ;D

To celebrate that I lead step hour in the morning ;) 
We did simple step choreography with strength training - approximately 15 minutes of choreography followed by 15 minutes of exercising and repeated this sequence. 

One hour, 570 calories burned. What a nice beginning of a day! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment