Sunday, January 20, 2013

Morning classics - omelette

fluffy omelette for perfect Sunday breakfast :)

It is my training-off weekend and when I don't train then I most often.. cook :) So there is a time for some morning breakfasts classic - omelette.

Very easy recipe: just take amount of eggs you need (I took 6 for 2 persons).



Break the egg and separate eggs yolks from whites. Then whip egg whites with a pinch of salt. To have more carbs and more filling omelette you can add a big spoon of flour to your egg yolks.
Delicately mix whipped whites with egg yolks. 


Fry omelette on a pan for about 4 minutes on each side.


Serve either with sweat or seasoned -  yesterday I served mine with caned beans in tomato souse (Heinz).

Today it was a sweat variation - with cottage cheese and low calories jam.

Diet tip

For diet version - use more egg whites and 2 time less egg yolks (for example 4 white eggs and 2 yolks). You will spare calories from yolks.

No comments:

Post a Comment