Thursday, October 4, 2012

Total Muscle Training Instructor

Proud me in instructor t-shirt. My first one! ;)

So good to be back in Oslo! I am going back to my daily routines and work, however I ahve to mantioned something important what happend at the last days on my stay in Poland.

Some of TMT training materials

Days in Warsaw were very intensive. But beside getting fitness instructor certification, I manage to became TMT instructor. 

TMT is Total Muscle Training which I mentioned on my blog last week. It is an interval training concentraining on endurance. There are 6 different compilations of exercises which are repeated with music with higher and higher tempo. 




There are many differences between TMT and crossfit. Main is that moves are doing with music and the priority is technique, not time or number of repetitions. Another thing is that in TMT the difficulty of exercises graduates during the training.


TMT is a whole program designed to do it at home and at your local fitness studio. You can choose where you prefere to train and either turn on CD or join the class :) Here you can find a list of clubs which are having TMT classes.


Duration of TMT training was approximately 50 minutes, I've burned 330 kcal during it (but there will be also big after training burn effect becouse of intervals)

Today I did my TMT training at home. All I needed was CD and little space :)



No comments:

Post a Comment