Monday, September 24, 2012

Four, three, to... choreography!


My day was about... counting! From one to eight, from eight to one. Tacts, half notes and others. 
Sounds strange? Yes, we are learnng rythmics on fitness course! ;)

Now everything is more clear, moves, repetitions and the secret f it is only one - counting to music. 

Some room modification and big mirrow in the middle now ;)

I made my room more friendly to at-home-learning and with some father help I moved big mirrow to it that I could practice in the privacy of my room ;)

Today's shopping: peanut flour, protein powder, vegetable boulion and protein bar

I found time for small shopping! I bought new protein powder. Formula 80 by Multipower with fresh yoghurt & cherry taste. Will check it tomorrow :) There is also Granny's Cookies&Cream homemade protein bar waiting for me.

Normally I don't use so many protein powders and eat protein bars, but because of the course there is no way to cook (and sometimes even buy) something protein rich and qucik to consume. That is the time for all those supplements and stuff. 

Little nordic accent in current polish life ;)

But, I have to say that I miss normal food. And norwegian food inter alia ;) That is why today I made myself quick salad with pasta and smoked norwegian salmon.

Today's dinner: pasta, smoked salmon, cauliflower and orange paprika

In a regular grocery storeI found also eco low fat peanut flour (for those from Norway I will only add that it cost me apprximately 16 nok for 250 g. Products in Poland are cheeeep!). 

Low salt organic bouillon

In the same shop I bought organic boullion which is low salt and withour preservatives and artificial flavours. Can't wait to make some soup from it!

And now I'm going back to counting! Four, three, to... see ya! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment